Antique Black 1-Lever Pull-Out Sprayer Monobloc Swanneck Kitchen Mixer Tap
- Classic Design: Antique black finish complements the traditional design with a timeless charming look, the optional escutcheon is included to cover unused holes.
- Dual Functions: Provide either powerful spray or aerated stream at a touch of the push button. Pull out the sprayer to wash the dishes, rinse vegetables or fill pots.
- Swivel Spout: The spout swivels around 360 degrees to provide water at easy access. High-arc design provides ample room under the tap for tasks of any size.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
This pull-out kitchen mixer tap features a swan-neck spout for optimal room under the tap for any size task. Designed in a refined style and finished in antique black, this mixer tap will definitely bring a touch of timeless elegance and old-world appeal to your kitchen. Solid brass construction ensures durability and long-lasting service. Buy it and decorate your kitchen with this elegant tap.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant antique black.
- Features a 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout design.
- Includes a stainless steel pullout hose that can be extended to 23.6" (600mm).
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|SPOUT MATERIAL||ABS Plastic|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||16.93" / 430mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||7.87" / 200mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||6.69" / 170mm|
|HOSE LENGTH||23.6" (600mm)|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines, escutcheon|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- I am in the UK Do you know if this tap is suitable for UK plumbing
- Hi. Can you please advise if this tap is suitable to use in Australia. Thanks