Antique Matte Black Iron Clear Glass 1-Light Lantern Outdoor Wall Sconce
- Vintage Style: Square lantern made from premium metal with matte black finish provides modern industrial sophistication to any indoor or outdoor space.
- Exposed Bulb: Clear glass panes highlight the Edison bulb (not included) and offer warm, shadow-free lighting, creating a vintage, inviting atmosphere.
- Easy Installation: Included all mounting hardware for quick and easy installation. Perfect for your foyer, entryway, living room, bedroom and more.
Order processing takes 3-5 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
This stylish outdoor wall sconce is inspired by the classic look of vintage train station lanterns. The frame is made from sturdy die cast metal in a rich matte black finish and panes of clear beveled glass protect the single Edison bulb inside. Attached to the wall with a rectangular back plate, it is a chic addition that adds glam industrial loft accents for any living room, hallway and outdoor areas. Refresh your space with this genuine and practical light fixture.
- Materials: Metal, Glass
- Finish: Black
- Outer Shade Dimension: 7.1"L x 4.7"W x 9.4"H (180mmL x 120mmW x 240mmH)
- Overall Height: 13.8" (350mm)
- Bulbs: 1x60W incandescent E27 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Minimal assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FIXTURE WIDTH||4.7" (120mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||13.8" (350mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||60W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Good Morning, Hoping you can let me know the dimensions of the rectangular plate that fixes to the wall of light #0010417. Many thanks, Rachael
- Do these met Australian Standard and if so can you please email me a certificate
- Is this earthed (aka Class I), or double-insulated (aka Class II)
- What is the weight of this light , please
- Is it dimmable
- Is this light switched or is it controlled by a wall switch
- Hi, can you tell me what the ip rating is on this outdoor wall light only it doesn't give me this information on your website