Chester Traditional Double Handle Bathroom Widespread Sink Faucet Victorian Spout in Chrome / Antique Black / Antique Brass
- Classic Design: The charming old-world-inspired styling coordinates well with both traditional and transitional bathrooms.
- Victorian Spout: Curvaceous spout with aerator provides a bunch of water with no splash, easy to clean and maintain.
- Premium Finish: Come in a refine finish to resist corrosion and tarnishing and shine for years.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
Carrying a charming old-world-inspired styling, Chester Faucet Collection coordinates well with traditional theme, boasting a unique body merging with cross handles for a whimsical but elegant touch. From Chester comes this widespread sink faucet, a favorable choice for any bathroom decor. A curvaceous Victorian spout takes the center stage and makes a timeless centerpiece atop your sink or countertop. Double cross handle offers precise, easy control over water flow and adds to the Old-World charm. An elegant and fancy addition to your space.
- Constructed from lead-free solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome, antique black and antique brass.
- Double cross handles for operation, 3 installation holes required.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and waterlines are included.
|FINISH||Chrome, Antique Brass, Antique Black|
|SPOUT TYPE||Low Arc, Fixed|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||3|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||2|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||5.91" / 150mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||3.54" / 90mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||7.09" / 180mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||No|
|FAUCET CENTERS||Not fixed|
|FLOW RATE||1.2 GPM / 4.5 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap spout, mounting hardware, valve & trims, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):