Brewst Contemporary Touchless Electronic Solid Brass Tall Monobloc Hot & Cold Basin Tap for Bathroom in Polished Chrome
- Touchless Design: Electronic design with built-in sensor offers a hand-free flow control. Operates on either 4 AA-size batteries (not included) or plugin.
- Aerated Spout: Hot & cold tap sends a bunch of water for a clean, simple look. Comes with aerator for no-splash water, easy to clean and maintain.
- Beautiful Design: Premium polished chrome finish enhances the modern, rounded styling with the added sleek sheen.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
Created for people who want the perfect blend of modern design, performance and sheer quality, Brewst Tap Collection features a streamline contemporary styling with the sleek and clean appearance. Featuring the convenience of hand-free functionality, this electronic, touchless tall basin tap adds ease of use with an inserted sensor. Constructed from high quality materials, it will offer you long-lasting and reliable daily use. Comes with chrome finish, this hot & cold tap can help provide a delightful and customized experience. Operates on 4 AA-size batteries (not included) or plugin.
- Style: Hot & Cold.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Electronic tap with proximity operation.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole, Vessel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||0|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||12.6" / 320mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||10.63" / 270mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||4.57" / 116mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.38"-1.49" / 35-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.2 GPM / 4.5 LPM|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- How do you change the faucet temperature
- What are the interior component materials? Do you use plastics, ceramic, metals etc