Adena European Style Monobloc Single Handle Bathroom Basin Mixer Tap with Victorian Spout in Antique Brass
- Beautiful Design: Classic & modern design in antique brass has the perfect mix of the traditional theme and the modern styling.
- Victorian Style Spout: A graceful Victorian spout adds a classy, elegant look. Come with aerator to offer no-splash water.
- Installation Type: Desigened to fit 1-hole deck mounted installation to coordinate with a variety of bathroom basins.
Order processing takes 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
Adena Tap Collection features a lever handle for convenient operation and a smoothly curved spout for an artistic figure. This Adena bathroom basin mixer tap works well with traditional theme, giving the home a timeless and beautiful look. It comes with a Victorian style spout to take the center stage and bring in an array of Old-World charm and elegance. Made from solid brass construction and plated in premium finish, it is bulit for long-lasting uasge and everlasting appearance. Simple yet classic, this basin mixer tap will bring a minimalist, aesthetic appeal to your bathroom decor.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant antique brass.
- Suitable for single hole basin mounting.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole|
|SPOUT TYPE||Mid Arc, Fixed|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||9.06" / 230mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||5.51" / 140mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||7.68" / 195mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.2 GPM / 4.5 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hi, please could you tell me what width this tap is? thank you