Chester Classic Style Single-Handle Monobloc Swivel Kitchen Mixer Tap Solid Brass in Antique Brass
- Classic Design: Old-fashioned style coordinates with delicate details to create a classy, elegant look.
- Swivel Spout: Curvaceous Victorian spout can swivel around 360 degrees for a full sink access.
- Refined Finish: Finished in antique brass finish to add extra depth and style, require less cleaning and last longer.
Order processing takes 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
Carrying a charming old-world-inspired styling, Chester Tap Collection coordinates well with traditional theme. This kitchen mixer tap from Chester Collection displays vintage style, a favorable choice for traditional and transitional decor styles. A curvaceous Victorian styled spout and a unique body merging with single lever handle for easy operation add a retro, elegant touch. What's more, the swivel design help the tap get easy access to every corner of the sink. Made of brass and finished in high-quality finish, it is built to last.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant antique brass.
- Features a 360-degree swiveling spout design.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole|
|SPOUT TYPE||Mid Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||11.81" / 300mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||9.06" / 230mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||7.09" / 180mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hi Can this tap do hot and cold water? If so how does it work? Thanks