Classic One-Handle Solid Brass Wall-Mount Bathroom Basin Mixer Tap with Swivel Spout in Antique Brass
- Modern Design: Antique brass finish enhances the unique look and adds a refined touch and maintains the looks for years.
- Effortless Control: Single handle controls both water flow and temperature easily and precisely.
- Installation Type: Designed for wall mounted installation to free up your countertop, compatible with any bathroom basin.
10/22/2019 - 10/24/2019
10/25/2019 - 11/01/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
Sleek and smooth lines take on this classic design with subtle detailing accents to make a sophisticated focal point for your bathroom. Single handle design for easy, precise water temperature and flow control while the aerated spout sends ample, no-splash water. In addition, the spout can swivel 360 degrees for convenient use. Designed for wall mounted installation to free up your countertop, this tap will compatible with any bathroom basin with ease. Constructed from solid brass and finished in antique brass, it not only resists corrosion to provide long-lasting durability but delivers a refined touch to your bathroom.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant antique brass.
- Single handle included for control, 2 installation holes required.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- Rough-in valve and mounting hardware are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Wall Mounted|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||2|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||Not fixed|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||Not fixed|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||8.07'' / 205mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||N/A|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||No|
|FLOW RATE||1.2 GPM / 4.5 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, rough-in valve & trims|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):