Dree Contemporary Single Handle Monobloc LED Kitchen Mixer Tap with Pull-Down Sprayer Polished Chrome
- Built-In LED: LED light will change its colour by detecting the water temperature and add visual fun.
- Great Flexibility: A flexible pull-down hose and 360-degree swiveling spout offers a wide range of motion for a full sink access.
- Built To Last: Constructed from the high quality solid brass material in polished chrome finish, it is bulit for long-lasting use and look.
12/11/2019 - 12/18/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
With the ultra-contemporary styling, Dree Tap Collection features 90 Degree that brings a clean, minimalist aesthetic appeal to your home. The straight lines and right angles meeting a high arc spout make this kitchen tap more eye-catching. With a built-in LED light and temperature sensor, enjoy watching this tap illuminate and change colours as you change the water temperature. Made from solid brass and plated in polished chrome finish, this kitchen tap is built for long-lasting usage and everlasting appearance.
- The LED light is powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Features a 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout design.
- Includes a braided pullout hose.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.1 MPa (1 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
The LED light will change its colour by detecting water temperature:
0-30℃ (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40℃ (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50℃ (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100℃ (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole|
|FEATURE||LED, Pullout Spray|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|SPOUT MATERIAL||ABS Plastic|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||21.65" / 550mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||6.69" / 170mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||10.24" / 260mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hi, l was wondering where the kitchen tap mixer was made. In what country