Industrial 4-Light Plumbing Pipe Hanging Exposed Bulb Metal Wall Light
- Industrial Loft: A horizontal plumbing pipe wrapped with twisted cords to hang light bulbs brings a gorgeous industrial wall light to your home.
- Material & Finish: Made of durable metal, the plumbing pipe pairs perfectly with the brushed black finish to enhance the tough look and style.
- Suggest Room Fit: The perfect addition to any bedroom, living room, dining room, powder room, or bathroom. Use four 40-Watt bulbs, sold separately.
11/22/2019 - 11/29/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
A slender, horizontal plumbing pipe suspending four exposed vintage bulbs with black twisted wire makes this beautiful wall light and offers an array of rustic and industrial flair. The round backplate and the refined black lacquer finish stay true to the style and complement the design. When on, the ample sparkling glow will create a warm, comfy space for any home owner. The black vintage twisted wire can be wrapped round and adjusted to any custom length. Pretty and practical, this wonderful piece makes a unique decor statement and can be used as a wall light and vanity light.
- Materials: Metal
- Finish: Brushed Black
- Backplate Diameter: 4.7" (120mm)
- Width: 22.4" (570mm)
- Body Height: 4.7" (120mm)
- Depth/Extension: 6.3" (160mm)
- Bulbs: 4 x 40W incandescent E27 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FIXTURE LENGTH||6.3" (160mm)|
|FIXTURE WIDTH||22.4" (570mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||4.7" (120mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||4|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hi Has this light got an inbuilt on/off switch or do you need to wire it to an independent wall switch? Thanks
- Can this be hung from the ceiling
- Hi, is this light suitable for use in a bathroom? To be used as an above mirror light? Thanks