Industrial 6-Light Plumbing Pipe Hanging Exposed Bulb Metal Pendant Light in Brushed Black
- Industrial Loft: Vintage bulbs with black braided cords wrapped around a horizontal plumbing pipe offer a unique industrial flair.
- Material & Finish: The metal plumbing pipe pairs perfectly with the brushed black finish to enhance the tough look and style.
- Suggest Room Fit: Perfect for a kitchen, dining room, wet bar, and living room. Use six 40-Watt vintage bulbs, sold separately.
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
This handsome industrial pendant light comes with six exposed vintage bulbs with black braided cord suspending from a horizontal plumbing pipe, cool and fun. Lit or unlit, it makes a conversation piece and lends that industrial flair. A round canopy and brushed black finish enhance the nostalgic warehouse feel. When on, the ample sparkling glow will create a warm, comfy ambiance over your kitchen island, dining table, pool table or in the living room. The black braided cord can be wrapped around and adjusted to any custom length.
- Materials: Metal
- Finish: Brushed Black
- Canopy Diameter: 7.1" (180mm)
- Width of Light fixture: 34.3" (870mm)
- Height of Hanging Pole: 10.2" (260mm)
- Hanging Cord Length: 78.7"/2000mm (adjustable, contact us if you need longer)
- Bulbs: 6 x 40W incandescent E27 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FIXTURE WIDTH||34.3" /870mm|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||10.2" /260mm|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||6|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Can this fixture be hung on a wall instead of from a ceiling? (like a wall sconce)
- Can this be hung on a sloped ceiling
- Are the bulbs dimmable