Industrial Clear Glass Shade Metal Base Swing Arm Indoor Wall lamp & Single Edison Bulb
- Industrial Design: A clear glass shade enhances the modern industrial style, and the brass & black finishes highlights vintage design.
- Swing Arm: A swing arm fixed on the round plate to adjust the direction of the shade for a unique look and light up any dark places.
- Suggest Room Fit: A perfect addition for bedroom, reading area, foyer and more. An Edison bulb is recommecded, not included.
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
Simple yet stunning, this single light wall lamp goes with brass lamp sockets and black base enrich the industrial style. The clear glass of the shade allows plenty of light to shine through when collocated with the vintage Edison light bulb. Featured in a swing arm in brass finish, this wall lamp brings a nostalgic feel that adds character to a room. With the downward-facing design, it lends a timeless effect to your traditionally styled space. Whether used on its own or in multiple, it shall make a dramatic design statement in any indoor space.
- Materials: Metal, Glass
- Finish: Black, Brass
- Diameter of Light Shade: 5.7"/145mm
- Overall Height: 9.4"/240mm
- Bulbs: 1x40W incandescent E27 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
|STYLE||Retro, Industrial Loft|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Will the E27 Hue (Philips) wireless bulbs work ok in this fitting
- Hi Love this light. Can it be used or adapted for use in a bathroom?? Regards Sam
- Does this light have the switch on It
- Can it swivel upwards, towards a ceiling