Industrial Exposed Edison Bulb Single Light Swing Arm Wall Sconce
- Vintage Style: Vintage-inspired styling with premium brass and black finish enhances your space with sophistication and elegance.
- Swing Arm: A swing arm fixed on the round plate to adjust the direction of the bulb and offer a distinctive look. Edison bulb included.
- Versatile Design: Dual mount design to mount flush against the ceiling or wall. Perfect for bedroom, entryway and foyer.
11/25/2019 - 12/02/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
Great for country and industrial inspired decor settings, this wall sconce is made of sturdy hand-worked wrought iron. Finished in a polished brass, this design is full of handsome distinction. The metal swing arm is fixed on the center of the black round wallplate. Vintage-style Edison bulbs embellish the end of the arm for a distinctive look inspired by industrial designs. Dual mount design can be mounted flush against the ceiling or wall.
- Materials: Metal
- Finish: Brass, Black
- Backplate Diameter: 4.7" (120mm)
- Swing Arm Length: 5.5" (140mm)
- Bulbs: 1x60W incandescent E27 (included, not eligible for free replacement)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FIXTURE LENGTH||5.5" / 140mm|
|FIXTURE WIDTH||4.7" / 120mm|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||60W|
|BULB INCLUDED||Yes (included, not eligible for free replacement)|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hi - I can't see how the light is switched on/ off, please could you explain where the switch is located? Thanks
- Hi there, can this be used in the bathroom
- Hello again! Can these lights be installed the other way so that the light is emitting towards the ceiling? Best, S
- Are these suitable for UK bathroom? Do they meet regulations
- Is this suitable for use with a dimmer