Industrial Loft Rust Metal Lantern Single Wall Sconce with Clear Glass
- Industrial Inspired: Unique lantern combines clear glass with elegant scrolled accents for a great showpiece to be used in many applications.
- Exposed Bulb: The clear glass shade showcases the bulb and offers a shadow-free lighting. A vintage Edison bulb will enhance the beautiful look.
- Suggest Room Fit: With a premium vintage rust finish, it will give a long-lasting look in your foyers, bars, kitchens and bedrooms.
11/21/2019 - 11/28/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
Designed to bring a warm Mediterranean style to your home's interior with this indoor single light wall sconce due to its elegant scroll accents and a vintage rust finish. This wall mounted light features clear glass lantern shade surrounded by metal finished in rust to add a charming accent to any application. When illuminated, it provides ample light at the porch and along walkways to satisfy your desired light needs. This fixture gives the feel of upscale style at a value price and adds a stylish touch to any indoor space.
- Materials: Glass, Metal
- Finish: Rust
- Shade Colour: Clear
- Dimension of Light Shade: 5.9"Dia x 12.6"H (150mmDia x 320mmH)
- Wall Plate Height: 8.3"/210mm
- Bulbs: 1x40W incandescent E27 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Can the chain be adjusted for a shorter length? We would need a 6"-8" chain
- "Is the finish more rust colored or black? Thank you."
- Can this light be hung from a sloped/vaulted ceiling
- Can this light fixture be used for a covered outdoor front porch
- Do you need to use the chain to hang - or can it be supported by the wire alone (as similar pendant lights)
- "Is it possible to have dimmer switch, LED, and larger wattage