Industrial Rustic 8-Light Wood Beam Plumbing Pipe Hanging Exposed Bulb Metal Pendant Light
- Industrial Loft: Long rectangular beam wrapped with twisted cords to hang exposed bulbs offers a wowing industrial style to your home decor.
- Premium Material: Reclaimed wood beam and metal plumbing pipe complement and contrast with each other for a vintage, impressive design.
- Suggest Room Fit: Perfect for your kitchen, dining room, wet bar, basement, taste room, and more. Use eight 40-Watt Edison bulbs, not included.
Order processing takes 3-5 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
With an industrial and rustic look, this linear pendant light is adorned with black and grey finish that emanates a nostalgic feel. Reclaimed wood beam and plumbing pipe complement and contrast with each other for a vintage, impressive design, making it a conversation starter. Featuring 8 exposed bulbs, it has adjustable braided cords for each light to create a customized height as desired. When lit, the sparkling glow will create a quiet, comfy mood. Perfect for your long dining table, kitchen island and bar area.
- Materials: Wood, Metal
- Finish: Black, Grey
- Length of Light Fixture: 32.3" (820mm)
- Height of Light Fixture: 15.7" (400mm)
- Bulbs: 8 x 40W incandescent E27 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|STYLE||Rustic/Lodge, Industrial Loft|
|FIXTURE LENGTH||32.3" (820mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||15.7" (400mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||8|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hi there, can’t see the weight of this pendant. Can you advise? Thank you
- will this fixture work on a sloped ceiling
- will it work with a dimmer