Loomier Mini Concrete Light Cylindrical Shade Wire Suspended 1-Light Pendant Light
- Unique Design: Grey and amber light shade showcases a textural sophistication to complement your space with taste.
- Ample Lighting: Cylindrical shade offers focused area lighting for any residential or commecial fixtures.
- Suggest Room Fit: Great in simple and perfect in multiple, it is suitable for your kitchen island, dining table and more.
11/26/2019 - 12/03/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
Blending original design with high quality of materials, product from Loomier collection will be a wonderful choice for enhancing your home decor. Featured in four types of light shade based on grey tone, this mini concrete light shade wire suspended 1-light pendant lighting fixture will satisfy various tastes of customers. Surrounded by beautiful concrete light shade, it will throw gentle and warm light to make you feel warm and comfortable at home. In addition, suspended by black round canopy via a black electrical cord, it will add a vintage taste to any room in your home and offer you efficient daily use. Suitable for dining rooms, kitchens and more, it will be a signature piece in any stylish setting.
- Materials: Concrete, Resin, Metal
- Diameter of Canopy: 3.9"/100mm
- Dimensions: 7.3"Dia x 6.3"H (185mmDia x 160mmH)
- Cable Length: 70.9"/1800mm (adjustable, contact us if you need longer)
- Bulbs: 1x40W incandescent E27 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hardwired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
|MATERIAL||Concrete, Resin, Metal|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- The description for the cable length is "adjustable", what is the shortest the cable has to be
- Hi, what voltage would I need for UK? Many thanks
- Hi, Can these lights work when connected to a socket with a dimmer switch