Matte Black High-Arc Single Handle Pullout Sprayer Kitchen Tap with Dual Function
- Modern Design: High-arc design merged with matte black finish brings a clean, minimalist contemporary appeal to your kitchen.
- Dual Function: Powerful spray and aerated stream that switch at a touch of the push button allow for washing the dishes, rinsing vegetables and filling pots.
- Swivel Design: The spout can swivel from side to side 360 degrees to provide water at easy access. Pull out the sprayer to reach every corner of the sink.
11/26/2019 - 12/03/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
The high-arc kitchen mixer tap brings sleek and minimalist character. The smooth and crisp lines add concise charm to your existing kitchen settings. A flat handle design offers easy control of temperature and flow, while the swan neck tap body adds elegance and style. The swivel design with dual functions enhances the practicability and satisfies various needs in culinary activities. Complement your kitchen with this functional and graceful mixer tap.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant matte black.
- Features a 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout design.
- Includes a stainless steel pullout hose that can be extended to 23.6" (600mm).
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|SPOUT MATERIAL||ABS Plastic|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||15.75" / 400mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||8.27" / 210mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||8.27" / 210mm|
|HOSE LENGTH||23.6" (600mm)|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Is the spray head metal or plastic