Modern Luxury Brushed Champagne Single Handle Monobloc Bathroom Basin Tap with Pull Out Sprayer Solid Brass
- Modern Design: A cylinder body goes well with a premium brushed champagne finish, bringing a functional, luxury contemporary appeal to your bathroom.
- Enhanced Flexibility: The spout with a pull-out hose can reach every corner of the basin to provide extra convenience.
- Easy to Install: All mounting hardware and flexible hoses are included for easy, quick 1-hole deck mounted installation.
11/21/2019 - 11/28/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
Functional and beautiful, this pull-out bathroom basin mixer tap will provide a delicate touch and add a contemporary element to your bathroom. Come with a pullout hose, this practical mixer tap can reach every corner of the basin with ease and enhance tap's versatility. Boasting a lever handle, it allows you to adjust the water temperature and flow smoothly and precisely. Constructed from solid brass and finished in glistening brushed champagne, this stylish bathroom mixer tap will endure everyday use for decades and upgrade your bathroom with style and character.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant brushed champagne.
- Suitable for single hole basin mounting.
- Includes a stainless steel pullout hose.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole|
|FINISH||Brushed Champagne&Champagne Bronze|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||8.86" / 225mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||4.92" / 125mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||6.5" / 165mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.2 GPM / 4.5 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):