Modern Minimalist Geometric Frame Single Exposed Globe Light Metal Indoor Wall Light in Black
- Industrial Style: Irregular geometric frame goes well with the black finish to add a modern, industrial vibe to any room.
- Ample Lighting: A globe Edison bulb (sold separately) will perfectly match the light and create an inviting atmosphere.
- Suggest Room Fit: Perfect for hallways, living rooms, dining rooms, home offices and more. Fits most decor styles.
Order processing takes 3-5 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
A great way to give a new feel to your decor with this geometric frame wall light. Combining lighting and the aesthetic of geometry, it is a contemporary touch to your home. It features an irregular geometric frame with an exposed globe bulb in the central display. A round backplate holds it to the wall and completes the look. An accent with conversation starting appeal, it is a stunning addition to any wall in hallways, living rooms, dining rooms and home offices. Available in black finish, it can match with your existing decor effortlessly.
- Materials: Metal
- Finish: Black
- Backplate Diameter: 4.7" (120mm)
- Width: 7.5" (190mm)
- Body Height: 9.8" (250mm)
- Depth/Extension: 11.4" (290mm)
- Bulbs: 1 x 40W G80 incandescent E27 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
|STYLE||Contemporary/Modern, Industrial Loft|
|FIXTURE LENGTH||11.4" (290mm)|
|FIXTURE WIDTH||7.5" (190mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||9.8" (250mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Does it have a switch or it needs to be connected to a wall switch? Tnx
- Can these lights be used with a dimmer switch
- Can this be used in a bathroom