Single Lever LED Kitchen Mixer Tap with Pullout Sprayer Chrome & Black
- Great Flexibility: Pull down sprayer with black rubber hose covers a wide range of areas for easy cleaning and washing.
- Easy Operation: Single lever handle for effortless and precise water temperature and volume control.
- Built In LED: Water powered LED light in changing hues creates a moody ambiance and offers extra relaxation.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
This single handle kitchen mixer tap with LED lights in chrome is definitely a tap that combines innovation and style. With the single-control lever, you can easily and quickly adjust both the water flow and temperature. The built-in LED lights provide both an aesthetically pleasing design coupled and a sensible solution for your kitchen needs. The high-arc spout allows for greater range of clearance. With its brilliant appearance and sophisticated finish, it creates maximum visual impact and adds timeless beauty to any kitchen decor.
- The LED light is powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Features a 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout design and black flexible rubber spray hose.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.1 MPa (1 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
The LED light will change its colour by detecting water temperature:
0-30℃ (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40℃ (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50℃ (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100℃ (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole|
|FEATURE||LED, Pullout Spray|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|SPOUT MATERIAL||ABS Plastic|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||17.32" / 440mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||6.89" / 175mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||6.89" / 175mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hi, does this tap have a free flow option as well as spray Thanks
- 1. What is the make of this tap
- Is this tap suitable for Australian plumbing
- What electric supply do you need to operate the led if any
- What is the name of the company that makes this product
- Are the bulbs/lights replaceable
- Does the faucet swivel