Niko Dual Function Single Handle Pull-Down Sprayer Brass Kitchen Mixer Tap in Antique Black
- Dual-Function: Aerated stream for filling cookware, powerful rinse for heavy-duty cleaning.
- Great Flexibility: A black rubber hose can be pulled down to cover a wide range of the sink.
- Bulit To Last: Made from lead-free solid brass construction with antique black finish to ensure durable use and great look.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
Combining innovation and style, the Niko Tap Collection features a timeless and beautiful look, which helps build your ideal room. From Niko Collection comes this pull-down kitchen mixer tap. For flexible functionality, this tap has a black rubber hose to reach every corner of the basin. The high-arc design allows enough clearance to clean the dishes and pots. Press the button on the sprayer head, water can be switched from aerated water to powerful stream. With the antique black finish, this tap can easily complement any kitchen with a modern touch.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant antique black.
- Features a 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout design and black flexible rubber spray hose.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Swivel|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|SPOUT MATERIAL||ABS Plastic|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||17.32" / 440mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||6.3" / 160mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||7.09" / 180mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):