Retro 1-Light Clenched Fist Creative Indoor Wall Light & Exposed Bulb
- Innovative Style: Clenched fist outstretching from a round backplate to hold a light bulb stirs the imagination and lights up the night.
- Stunning Material: Made of durable resin and metal in black to enhance the old-aged but powerful look for any space, fun for your kids.
- Suggest Room Fit: Perfect for the living room, bedroom, staircase, kid's room, and playroom. Use one 40-Watt globe bulb, not included.
12/17/2019 - 12/24/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
Give a new dimension to your wall with this antique 1-light clenched fist creative indoor wall light. The awesome wall light is designed to stir imagination and innovation with its whimsical, mind-blowing appearance. It features a resin clenched fist outstretching from a black round metal backplate to hold a light bulb, which gives the illusion that the hand bursts through the wall to light up the night. When on, the clenched fist makes the robust light source and a striking decor statement in any room. Available in right-hand and left-hand styles, it can satisfy a wide range of needs.
- Materials: Resin, Metal
- Finish: Black
- Style Options: Left Hand, Right Hand
- Backplate Diameter: 3.9" (100mm)
- Width/Diameter: 3.9" (100mm)
- Body Height: 5.9" (150mm)
- Depth/Extension: 7.9" (200mm)
- Bulbs: 1 x 40W incandescent E27 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FIXTURE LENGTH||5.9" (150mm)|
|FIXTURE WIDTH||3.5" (90mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||3.5" (90mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Is this wall light dimmable
- Hi does the lamp holder have a switch on it? ..or does it require a separate swith? Thanks