Story Colourful Modern Ballon Small Wall Sconce Light White
- Lovely Styling: Inspired by flying balloon, this wall sconce brings a lovely, authentic touch to various decor styles.
- Soft Glow: Acrylic, white globe shade encases a 7 Watts LED bulb to diffuse a warm, soft glow, bulb not included.
- Suggest Room Fit: Perfect to use with other colours, it is ideal for bedroom, living room, children's room. Simple to use and install.
Order processing takes 3-5 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
For the purpose of creating aesthetic and lively style, Story wall sconce light abandoned any useless details and kept the purest part in life. This design reminds us of the ignored but most beautiful things in our daily. A flying balloon, let us recall our childhood, dreams, memories, which are our story. Perfect in multiples for bedroom, living room, children's room, studying room. On/off can be controlled by pulling the string or switch on the wall.
- Materials: Acrylic, Metal.
- Shade Colour: White
- Shade Diameter: 9.8"/250mm
- String Length: 39.4"/1000mm (cuttable)
- Bulbs: 1x7W LED E27 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||7W LED|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Hello I don't quite understand if there is a plug for the lights or what hardwire means...! Can I plug it like a bed side table light? Many thanks
- hello, can u please tell me if the string is the pullstring for the light is to switch it on and off? thanks zoe
- Are these lights completely enclosed therefore suitable for a bathroom
- Is this bright enough to use as a reading light