Suex Classic 2-Handle Wall Mounted Bath Shower Mixer Tap with Handheld Shower in Polished Chrome Solid Brass
- Classic Design: Old world styling and a chrome finish enhance the traditional theme with a classy, dignified look.
- Great Function: Waterfall spout delivers a gentle cascade to fill baths. Hand shower allows for rinsing off after a bath or bathing children.
- Installation Type: Designed for wall mounted installation. 2 mounting holes of 5.3"-6.5" (135mm-165mm) centerset are required.
Order processing takes 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
Old world styling and handsome details are hallmarks of this popular Suex series that is sure to add a spot of English charm to any bathroom. Classic and elegant, this Suex wall mounted bath filler tap has a refined look to upgrade any bathroom. Featuring double cross handles and simple curvaceous lines, it comes with a waterfall spout to fill baths rapidly and an elegant telephone-style hand shower for rinsing needs. Solid brass construction and delicate finish give your bathroom a tasteful attitude. Buy and glam up your bathroom with this classic bath filler tap!
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- A single function brass hand shower and bath spout can be operated individually or simultaneously with the built in diverter.
- Hand shower with 60" (1500mm) stainless steel hose included.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Recommended water pressure is 0.3~0.6 MPa (3~6 bar).
- All mounting hardware is included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Wall Mounted|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||2|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||2|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|HAND SHOWER MATERIAL||Brass|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||11.3" / 287mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||Not fixed|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||3.46" / 88mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||N/A|
|FAUCET CENTERS||5.3"-6.5" (135mm-165mm)|
|FLOW RATE||Max 4 GPM / 15.1 LPM (tub spout); 2.0 GPM / 7.6 LPM (hand shower)|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, hand shower, mounting hardware, shower hose|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- So the distance between the water inlet supply is 135-165 mm. It that what you mean.