Suex Classic Double Cross Handle 3-Hole Bathroom Basin Mixer Tap Solid Brass in Gold
- Classic Design: Old world styling and a gold finish enhance the traditional theme with a classy, dignified look.
- Easy Operation: Double cross handle design for precise and simple adjustment of water temperature and volume control.
- Installation Type: Designed to fit for 3-hole deck mounted configuration to coordinate with a variety of bathroom basins.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
Old world styling and handsome details are hallmarks of this popular Suex series that is sure to add a spot of English charm to any bathroom. Double cross handles enhance the sleek design of the Suex 3-hole basin tap with simple curvaceous lines and offer precise control on water temperature and volume as well. Outstanding performance is brought to life as water flows smoothly from the elegantly curved spout. With its unique style, this basin mixer tap is guaranteed to satisfy the highest expectations in terms of design and quality.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant gold.
- Double cross handles included for control, 3 installation holes required.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and flexible hoses are included.
|FINISH||Gold / Polished Brass|
|SPOUT TYPE||High Arc, Fixed|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||3|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||2|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||6.69" / 170mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||4.33" / 110mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||4.72" / 120mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FAUCET CENTERS||Not fixed|
|FLOW RATE||1.2 GPM / 4.5 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap spout, mounting hardware, valve & trims, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):