Taloya Modern Style LED Single Handle Monobloc Kitchen Tap in Polished Chrome
- Built-In LED: Water powered LED light changes its colour from blue, green, to red by detecting the water temperature and adds visual fun.
- Swivel Spout: The spout swivels from side to side 360 degrees to ensure an unobstructed sink access for filling pots and washings with ease.
- Premiun Finish: Coated with a polished chrome finish for a long-lasting mirror-like look that fits into any bathroom decor scheme.
12/11/2019 - 12/18/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
Featuring a right-angled spout with smooth edge, this Taloya Tap Collection catches much attention and adds a modern, minimalist feel to today's contemporary kitchens. Update the look of your kitchen with this stylish Taloya LED monobloc mixer tap. Its built-in LED light and thermal sensor illuminate the water and change its colour as the water temperature changes, creating a pleasant ambiance. Coated with polished chrome for a mirror-like finish that enhances its sleek and pure design, this tap is an eye-catching addition to your kitchen.
- The LED light is powered by water flow, and will be activated once the water is turned on.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant polished chrome.
- Features a 360-degree swiveling spout design.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.1 MPa (1 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
The LED light will change its colour by detecting water temperature:
0-30°C (32-86℉): Blue LED
30-40°C (86-104℉): Green LED
40-50°C (104-122℉): Red LED
50-100°C (122-212℉): Flashing Red LED
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||1|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||12.6" / 320mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||10.49" / 266.5mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||8.66" / 220mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):