Tarrice Industrial Loft 1-Light Rust Metal Glass Lantern Pendant Light
- Industrial Inspired: Unique lantern combines clear glass with durable metal construction for a great showpiece to be used in many applications.
- Exposed Bulb: The clear glass shade showcases the bulb and offers a shadow-free lighting, further capturing the mood and ambiance of the vintage design.
- Suggest Room Fit: With a premium vintage rust finish, it gives a long-lasting look in the foyers and above bar islands, kitchen island or dining tables with groups.
11/15/2019 - 11/22/2019
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
Designed to provide abundant light while adding interest and style, products from Tarrice collection in rust finish are the best option for improving your home decor up to a notch. Vintage and minimalist, this Tarrice pendant light features a clear glass lantern surrounded by an open metal frame for an industrial touch. The mesh atop and the Edison bulb complete the design and add to the vintage, industrial look. This pendant light looks great as one near the entryway or several group together over the kitchen island. Illuminate your living space with this Tarrice pendant light.
- Materials: Metal, Glass
- Finish: Rust
- Diameter: 5.9" (150mm)
- Height: 18.1" (460mm)
- Diameter of Canopy: 4.7" (120mm)
- Chains Length: 19.7"/500mm (adjustable, contact us if you need longer)
- Bulbs: 1 x 40W incandescent E27 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is not required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FIXTURE DIAMETER||5.9" (150mm)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||18.1" (460mm)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||1|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Can the chain be adjusted for a shorter length? We would need a 6"-8" chain
- "Is the finish more rust colored or black? Thank you."
- Can this light be hung from a sloped/vaulted ceiling
- Can this light fixture be used for a covered outdoor front porch
- Do you need to use the chain to hang - or can it be supported by the wire alone (as similar pendant lights)
- "Is it possible to have dimmer switch, LED, and larger wattage