Tray Retro Industrial Adjustable Height Pulldown Island Pendant Light in Black Finish
- Industrial Style: It combines saucer shades, pulleys and a cool black finish for a retro industrial yet functional accent to your space.
- Ample Lighting: Unique mirrors inside the shade captures the sparkle for an amazing visual effect, while enhances the lighting intensity.
- Height Adjustable: Pulleys allow you to custom the hanging height for your preference. 2 lights, 3 lights and 4 lights are available.
Order processing takes 3-5 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
Great for industrial inspired home decor settings, this adjustable height pulldown pendant light is made of sturdy hand-worked wrought iron. Tray family features an inverted saucer shape shade covering an Edison bulb for a vintage look, and a black finish adds a nice touch to your home area. This fixture includes 1500mm/59 inches overall height that allows you to choose the optimal hanging height for your ceiling.
- Materials: Metal
- Finish: Black
- Number of Lights: 2-Light, 3-Light, 4-Light
- Single Shade Dimensions: 8.7"/220mmDia x 5.1"/130mmH
- Canopy Length of 2-Light: 20.9"/530mm
- Canopy Length of 3-Light and 4-Light: 17.7"/450mm
- Overall Length of 4-Light: 43.3"/1100mm
- Overall Height: 59"/1500mm (adjustable, contact us if you need longer cable)
- Bulbs: 40W incandescent E27 (not included)
- Assembly Instructions: This fixture does need to be hard wired. Assembly is required. Professional installation is recommended.
|FIXTURE LENGTH||34.6"/880mm (3-Light); 43.3"/1100mm (4-Light)|
|FIXTURE HEIGHT||59"/1500mm (adjustable)|
|NUMBER OF BULBS||2; 3; 4|
|WATTS PER BULB||40W|
|HARDWIRED OR PLUG-IN||Hardwired|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for lampholders and wires)|
|WARRANTY||5 Year Limited (residential), 1 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):
30-Day Return & Exchange Policy
- Would the center weight design work on an angled ceiling
- If 59" is the maximum fixture height, what would be the minimum height
- Is this compatablie with uk power ratings
- Can the pulley be operated after the installation? In other words, if I want to pull the lights up and down on a daily bass, is this possible
- Is it dimable