Ultramodern Monobloc 2-Handle Square Kitchen Tap with Water Filter Swivel Spout Solid Brass in Antique Black
- Swivel Spout: The spout swivels around 360 degrees to cover a wide range of areas for filling pots or cleaning tasks.
- Great Function: Aerated spout offers no-splash water. Filtering spout provides purified drinking water. 2 levers for separate, precise control.
- Premium Finish: Superior antique black finish pairs with geometrical styling for an elegant, vintage touch.
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days.
Delivery takes 3-6 business days after shipping.
Availability: In stock Free Shipping to Major Countries
Made from the finest solid brass, this modern water filtering kitchen mixer tap combines a modern look with a high-performance water filter. Come with double handles, it is as easy to use as an ordinary mixer tap. While the right handle is used to control the flow and temperature as usual, a turn of the left lever will give you freshly filtered water. With straight linings and right angles, it will make a strikingly modern look atop your kitchen basin. Buy and bring unparalleled efficiency and a healthy lifestyle to you.
- Constructed from solid brass for durability and reliability.
- Finished in a high quality, corrosion resistant antique black.
- Features a 360-degree swivel pre-rinse spout design.
- Not suitable for low pressure. Minimum required water pressure is 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar).
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold flexible hoses are included.
|INSTALLATION TYPE||Single Hole|
|NUMBER OF HOLES||1|
|NUMBER OF HANDLES||2|
|HANDLE MATERIAL||Zinc Alloy|
|OVERALL HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to the highest of faucet)||12.6" / 320mm|
|SPOUT HEIGHT (measured from mounting surface to spout outlet)||10.63" / 270mm|
|SPOUT REACH (measured from faucet base center to spout outlet center)||9.65" / 245mm|
|MAX DECK THICKNESS||No|
|INSTALLATION HOLE DIAMETER||1.26"-1.49" / 32-38mm (1.38" / 35mm is recommended if to drill the hole)|
|FLOW RATE||1.8 GPM / 6.8 LPM|
|VALVE TYPE||Ceramic Valve|
|INCLUDED COMPONENTS||tap, mounting hardware, waterlines|
|CERTIFICATION||CE Certificated (for certain components)|
|WARRANTY||Lifetime Limited (residential), 5 Year Limited (commercial)|
Free Shipping is available to most countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
Please visit our international stores (product selection varies by store):